Wednesday, April 9, 2014

BACK FOR GOOD?

Hey Guys!
I took a break to get things balanced and ended up staying away for more than 5 months.*sigh*
I am still very confused about the direction i want my blog to take but i guess i'd figure it out as i go on. It's pretty much hard juggling things in my life nowadays that i even end up being less active on Social Media except Instagram where i regularly post outfit pictures and randoms/fashion projects i am working on.
That being said, I am the new brand director of luxury brand, Lanre Da-silva Ajayi couture and it's been amazing working with the team. it also makes me push myself to be the best that i can be and also think of innovative ways to push the brand forward as regards marketing, production, brand positioning and structure etc.
We recently shot these AD campaign pictures for our Spring/Summer 2014 collection called "Colour Storm". i was so happy that the pictures came out exactly how i wanted it to be.
















Elsie Vintage is also going strong after 4 years and im pretty happy about that. 
I am looking forward to let y'all know what i have planned for it.
For now, Do follow Elsie Vintage on Instagram (@ElsieVintage )
More posts soon.
:)


Toodles,
Onyinye. xx

10 comments:

HoneyDame said...

Oh wow! Congratulations!

fidelia enifome said...

Congratulations.....you deserve it

Berry Dakara said...

Congratulations!

Amanda Chinyere said...

I have learnt a lot from you over time. You are a great inspiration. Congrats

Oluwaseun Ezobi said...

Congrats Dear,yipee am glad Elsie vintage is back and better.

Ee Lyra said...

I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :) For more info: http://www.eelyra.com/1/post/2014/04/liebster-award.html

All the best,
EeLyra :)

Ginikachi Eloka said...

Omg, that is amazing! And this is one of my favorite look books this year.

Onyxsta Say-Bleurgh said...

WOW!! Congrats hun!!
Don't overthink it...I've been there many a time, and now again...
I just know the result I want my blog to have on its viewers and I'm working my way backwards. Hope that helps?

BLEURGH - www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

korede ogunmoroti said...

I'm glad you're back..keep up the Goodwork

tinuology said...

I know exactly how you feel. I felt that way on my old blog EatPrayFashion and then i ended up not blogging for almost two years! sigh. Take all the time you need to refresh you blogging buttons!

Images are absolutely gourg! very editorial

Tinu

http://tinuology.com/