Tuesday, August 27, 2013

SISIANO - MS GREEN,THE BEGINNING

Hey guys!
I am back again.
I am so sorry for the lack of posts. I guess i lost my blogging mojo and was so busy trying to put things together. I am so thankful to the sweethearts who took out time to call me out on my bullshit and motivate to get a-blogging! (especially you,@designerkath! :) *Big Hug*)

I got sent this Look-Book last week and was so busy to open up the images. Finally decided to check it out during the weekend and i was blown. Do bear in mind that this is a collection by an emerging designer yet all the pieces are so perfect.  i'd kill to have them all. The prints, color scheme, cohesion etc is PERFECTTTTTT.

The Brand SiSIANO says that this collection (Ms Green - The beginning) is a gift to the 'Modern day Woman' – One who is sophisticated in her style, luxurious in her appreciation of fashion and devoted to aesthetically appearing at all times. The price range of the pieces are between N16k - 40k.








CREDITS;-

Photography - Temi Adebayo
Make-up - Bunmi Olunloyo 
Hair - Bernard Okon 

Models - Stefania and Angel (BETH Models)
Contact sisianopaolo@yahoo.com for more details. 

6 comments:

Demmy said...

Wow it's a beautiful collection. Ah Onyinye I miss your posts. xx

Bex said...

Nice! I'll wear all the pieces if given the chance especially the purple and yellow combo!

http://www.bexluvs2dress.blogspot.com

Debashis Shaha said...

The idea of fashion blog is imagine and the image is beautiful. Please deliver this types of information for us again so that i will learn.
Erbil companies

Berry Dakara said...

I just saw his stuff on Instagram and it's all ah-MAH-zing. It's gorgeous. The clothes, the models, the photography, EVERYTHING!

Cathy Leggjack said...

First of all, I'm so glad you're back on ere. It is I, @designerkath from twitter. I'm happy my motivating tweets helped. I love the entire collection, some pieces i'd definitely love to rock!

Chic Therapy said...

I love everything about this collection